
Flight at 6 a.m. and my eyes are heavy. Walking the Washington Mall and my feet are aching. That’s just the start of four very sleepless days.
As the only photographer at the Spring 2008 Chips Quinn orientation, I have a mission to fulfill in the next few days. I have the opportunity to gather enough audio and photos to create a multimedia slide show that shows the world, or at least anyone who looks at the Chips Quinn Web site, what we did during our orientation.
This might prove to be a challenge. After all, I am here for the orientation also, so I will be shooting photos and gathering audio while learning and listening to the presenters and mentors here for us. But the hardest thing will be editing it all and putting it together into a comprehensive slide show that I can be proud of. I don’t think it will be much of a problem; I’ve spent many nights up 'til 4 a.m., finishing multimedia projects. I think I can sacrifice some of my beauty sleep for a good multimedia piece.

No comments:
Post a Comment