skip to main | skip to sidebar

Chips Quinn Scholars - Spring 2008

A journalism internship program of the Freedom Forum Diversity Institute.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Getting and giving

After today, I feel comfortable knowing that I have a new support system that will help me build a name for myself as a journalist and that one day I will have the opportunity to give back to it, too.

Scholars Carlos Silva (left) and Astrid Galvan at Newsmania.
Posted by Chips Quinn Scholars - Spring 2008 at 1:01 AM
Labels: Astrid Galvan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ►  May (2)
      • ►  May 16 (2)
    • ▼  January (71)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 29 (2)
      • ▼  Jan 27 (24)
        • Confronting my concerns
        • Ready for battle
        • Curling up with a stylebook
        • Determined to succeed
        • Final moments
        • "Congress shall make no law..."
        • On Color
        • Multimedia, here I come
        • Zeroing in on multimedia
        • Affirmation (and many thanks)
        • Twisty Man
        • What kind of Scholar will I be?
        • Peace out, Chipsters
        • Journalism then and now
        • Adversaries to allies
        • Scientific progress goes "boink"?
        • My a-ha moment
        • A motivating speaker
        • Gaining confidence
        • "A precious protector"
        • Packing up bags -- and friends
        • Brainstorming ideas
        • Getting and giving
        • A calming career coach
      • ►  Jan 26 (14)
      • ►  Jan 25 (15)
      • ►  Jan 24 (14)
      • ►  Jan 18 (1)

About Me

My photo
Chips Quinn Scholars - Spring 2008
View my complete profile