Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Congress shall make no law..."

I can't wait to get to my internship to finally get back to work. I miss my editors and co-workers at The Arizona Republic.

I've been working since I turned 16, and since I left home I've been working full-time to get myself through school. I am not good at not working all the time. It hurts. And despite my great vacation time, I am ready to jump back in the game.

I also can't wait to start using the tools I learned and following the advice given this weekend. Sounds corny, I know, but I feel like I grew so much this weekend.

Mostly, though, I can't wait to start getting (and requesting) friend requests on Facebook, my sad addiction, and beginning friendships that will last for a long time. (Or at least until I get to UNITY, so I can have some drinking buddies... Just kidding!)

Finally, I can't wait to get to The Arizona Republic so I can start quizzing all the veteran reporters and editors about the First Amendment, my new favorite obsession.

No comments: