On accuracy: I learned that being accurate is essential to surviving in this field. I always knew accuracy was important, but listening to the presentation by Catalina Camia, politics editor at USA TODAY, and what the other coaches had to say scared me straight. In the end, it's a good thing because it will keep me on top of things.
On multimedia: The YouTube videos Mark Briggs showed us were well put together. I consider myself a technology-saavy individual who is comfortable working with anything and everything mutimedia. However, I must admit that I felt overwhelmed by the information Briggs, the interactive media manager at The News Tribune in Tacoma, Wash., was throwing at us. The overwhelming feeling was a positive one because it only exemplified my belief that times are changing and the industry needs to roll with them to continue to exist in this tech world we live in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment